Tuesday 15 May 2007

Oracle ADF for Forms & PL/SQL Developers

As you can see, I added a page element to the right with the book(s) I'm currently reading. I bought Oracle JDeveloper 10g for Forms & PL/SQL Developers yesterday. Even though I'm still working on Forms projects, I think it's important to stay on top of the new technologies and get at least the basics of them down. Also on my wish list is the APEX book by Jon Scott and Scott Spendolini, it should be out next month, I can't wait.

I nearly finished my apex home accounting application, it just needs a report or two with some balance overviews. My next project will be a new website for our band. If I find the time, I'll also make the same projects with JDeveloper+ADF, could be interesting...

2 comments:

Twijgje said...

Not half as interesting as you are B)

Dimitri Gielis said...

Hi Jochen,

I see you have some female fans!

Yes, I'm glad you're doing APEX ;-) but I also look forward to your experiment with ADF... after that I look forward to chat with you about the goods and the bads of both.

Dimitri